Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yes to Carrots shampoo, and Burts Bees Shampoo?

Are these organic? Or good for your hair?


I can't decide....Yes to Carrots shampoo, and Burts Bees Shampoo?
of corse their goodYes to Carrots shampoo, and Burts Bees Shampoo?
Well I have most of the Yes to Carrots and Yes to Cucumber products. Yes to Carrots isnt totally organic it does have one or two chemicals in there. Its better than a lot of the other shampoos out there. Im going to start using Ojon their products are 100% natural. Im not sure about Burts Bees I hate their products.
This guide will help


http://www.notecook.com/Salads/How-to-Ma鈥?/a>
Burts Bees is an awesome product, and yes it is organic. So is Yes to Carrots.





There are better products you can use though.
I use the burts bees baby products and I swear by them. My children have the softest skin. They are 97% natural.
yup, their organic. i thin


carrots is pretty good.


burts is....ah so-so

No comments:

Post a Comment