Saturday, December 19, 2009

Would you recommend Burt's Bees shampoo for your kids?

Hey Everyone,


I have 21 month old twins, I have used Johnson's baby shampoo on them, but I am considering switching to Burt's Bees.





Would you recommend using it?


Does it work well?





Any info you have on it would be great!!


Or other products you love that you would recommend...


Thanks A Bunch!!!Would you recommend Burt's Bees shampoo for your kids?
burt's bees works great for little kids!








they also have ';Baby Bee'; shampoo, which is for babies. but if you're concerned about the regular ( like tearing) try it!





( the deep conditioner is amazing too!)








my favorite shampoo and conditioners are the moisturizing ones from Burt's Bees!Would you recommend Burt's Bees shampoo for your kids?
I would stop using J%26amp;J's Baby Shampoo; it has parabens, a carcinogen and endocrine disrupter, and other not so friendly chemicals. http://www.productalert.ca/news/johnson-鈥?/a>





Burt's Bees has wonderful products. The baby shampoo is tearless, pH Balanced, free of: Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate, Paraben %26amp; Phthalate. I love their products.





I don't have children but often help shop for safe products for my absolutely adorable nephew who has dry skin. The organic/natural aisle in the grocery store usually has a great selection of baby products that are free of ingredients we try to avoid.





Another one I've heard of that's supposed to be good but haven't tried is: The Original Little Sprout http://www.originalsprout.com/shampoo-co鈥?/a> There's a section where you can look up retailers in your area.
I love all the Burts Bees baby products. I especially like the shampoo/body wash. It lathers so much that I only have to use a tiny bit on the washcloth and it smells so wonderful. I also use the Burts Bees apricot baby oil and the lotion. The products have such a sweet smell that is my baby's ';signature'; scent now. I also feel good knowing that there arn't yucky chemicals in the products.
Is it a kids shampoo?





I just use normal kid shampoo on my toddler. Loreal kids makes some nice shampoos and conditioners, even huggies and gerber have toddler lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment