Saturday, December 19, 2009

Burts Bees shampoo?

If you have used any of the Burts Bees shampoos or conditioners, would you reccommend them? And why or why not? Also which did you use?


Please no rude answers.Burts Bees shampoo?
Baby Bee Tear Free Shampoo %26amp; Wash is the one I used and it was awful. I was told it was great for color treated hair, but my hair was left all stringy and felt like there was still product in there (even after I washed several times). The price wasn't all that bad I got it for $6 so I can just use it as body wash instead.Burts Bees shampoo?
I am using Burts Bees super Shiny shampoo..and i LOVE it..it feels really sticky and you dont think its going to work, but it actaully makes your hair super shiny! i LOVE it! id recamend it! Report Abuse

nooooo.. i got very volumizing and it damaged my hair and tons of breakage

No comments:

Post a Comment