Saturday, December 19, 2009

When you use a floral scented shampoo, does it seem to attract more bees?

i had once been to this party and before i left the house i washed my hair with floral shampoo so im walkin to the party and i hear bzzzzzzz..... im like tht might just me my imgination so i heard it again and when i turned around i thought about 100 -300 bees were tryin to catch me thats how i ened up in a pool at the party and the floral shampoo weared out so the bees went away..whew tht was so close....... dont try it beleive me unless u want this to happen to uWhen you use a floral scented shampoo, does it seem to attract more bees?
uhhh...well i never noticed that!When you use a floral scented shampoo, does it seem to attract more bees?
yes lol





when i was like 2 my mom used a floral shampoo on me and i got attacked by a swarm of bees





i dont think anything bad happened though lol
definetely, the same happens with floral perfumes and even with some garment colors
yes, thats why i dont use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment