Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will a organic shampoo and conditioner like Burt's Bee brand shampoo heal dandruff?

Since its organic and the ingredients are healthy. Did anyone have a experience. Ive been getting dandruff more on the top of my head, I think it may be going away. im afraid to ever check cuz it stresses me out but anybody think a organic shampoo like this will cure your dandruff. im afraid to use the tough chemicals like head and shoulders i heard it terrible for your hair. I have sensitive skin too. HELP PLZZ!!Will a organic shampoo and conditioner like Burt's Bee brand shampoo heal dandruff?
i used an organic one, but it didnt help. I t had organic oils in it. it was specifically formulated for dandruff though. i know they say tea tree oil helps, but i had used a shampoo with that in it a long time ago and i dont think it helped.Will a organic shampoo and conditioner like Burt's Bee brand shampoo heal dandruff?
heads and shoulders have always worked best for me when it comes to dandruff...

No comments:

Post a Comment