Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does Burt's Bees Shampoo work?

...Or should I stay with Garnier Fructise? Does Burt's Bees make your hair shinier..or has anyone had bad experiences with it? I'm looking for full, shiny, SOFT hair. Garnier Fructise has been working pretty well for me, but it hasn't been making my hair as smooth as I've wanted. Don't tell me Pantene or Herbal Essences, because I don't like wither of them. Thanks!Does Burt's Bees Shampoo work?
I have tried burt bees and i didnt like it! Made my hair sooooo dry and blah!





I now have the BESTTTT shampoo in the world, Bath %26amp; Body Works makes shampoo now and its really great, I love it and they have regular scents and also aromatherapy scents...Vanilla Jasmine is my fav. Out of the regular scents i like sweet pea and also grapefruit!!! They give you so much volume, softness and shine! I think they are 8-10 a bottle but Bath and Body works are forever having sales, i wait till a sale and stock up on all scents, on sales its usually buy one get one free or they are 5 dollars a bottleDoes Burt's Bees Shampoo work?
yes u should totally get it!! it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment