Saturday, December 19, 2009

Did you like Burt's Bee's Shampoo?

Was it good? What was your favorite kind, or what was the one you used.. actually anything about it would be good! Thx!!Did you like Burt's Bee's Shampoo?
it's okayy...it kind of makes my hair greasy but its smells soo good and is really natural (%26lt;33), i currently use the carrot and sugar beet, which smells like heaven to me!! Of cource I had to get the soap, body wash, conditioner, lip gloss in it, it it fabu!


hope this helps %26lt;33Did you like Burt's Bee's Shampoo?
I wanna know toooooo I wanted to get the one that make s ur hair shiny.
yes, i love it! the best is probably the Lavender shampoo.
it's alright.
It was ok, it made my hair greasy. Their body wash is the best. It makes your skin extremely soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment