Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anybody tried burts bees shampoo? is organic really better for hair?

does it work well?? is it really organic and is organic better for hair?Anybody tried burts bees shampoo? is organic really better for hair?
My daughter and I have been using it lately and both like.


By being organic you know that any of the ingredients were not grown by using chemicals that are toxic. I do not know how much that effects you when you wash your hair, but I think all Burt's Bees stuff is organic, I think.Anybody tried burts bees shampoo? is organic really better for hair?
it left my sis hair real greasy.
i've only used the lip stuff. realli usefull :)
My local health food store where I buy Burt's Bees gave me a sample of the shampoo and I couldn't take the smell. It's really expensive as well. I am all for Burt's Bees products but my budget will only allow me to have a few of his items. I personally like the soap bark facial cleanser and the herbal blemish stick because it's more important to me what touches my actual living skin, hair is just dead.
i have! i love burts bees (and aveda) products... aveda is more expensive, but i think it's much more useful and wonderful... both are really great, though. i think organic skin hair products is the way to go!! protects the environment and animals too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment