Saturday, December 19, 2009

Has any Tried the Burt's Bees Shampoos/Conditioners?

Has anyone tried these? They look great, and list a spew of great imgredients, oils and honeys and such, with no sulfate or chemicals at all really. I was just wondering if they actually wash and condition well too becuase they're like8-9 a bottle at only 12 oz.Has any Tried the Burt's Bees Shampoos/Conditioners?
I have and I loved them. It doesnt lather well but it does the jobHas any Tried the Burt's Bees Shampoos/Conditioners?
I love Burt's Bees! There are formulas to choose from for different hair needs. I've seen ones that volumize, protect colour, add moisture, and maintain basic shine. Out of all the hair, face, body, and lip products I've tried of theirs, I've yet to be dissatisfied. Report Abuse

not the conditioner but i always use their shampoo. i cant really recommend it only because ppl have different types of hair so it might be wonderful for me (which it is) and might not be the right thing for you. i would suggest you try it and if anything just dont buy or what ev u decide to do. if u are going to buy it here are the best smells/flavors what ev it is:


rasberry


pomergranet


grape fruit and sugar beet





there is also te green tea and something seed with i wasnt to crazy about.





good luck and i love burts bees so good choice cuz they are really good!





pleaser answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkZ8WYrMXLRDwW0jY0KjpQjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090531093208AAziX0l

No comments:

Post a Comment